Sss Or Tbss

Kody1K

I think both are tottaly Awesome cars!

They both have things that make them better than the otherone. obviously the SSS has a bed but the TBSS has decent covered cargo room.

I would love to have a TBSS because of the power but I think i would miss having a bed, plus you can tow more in a SSS.

You just have to figure out what you need in a vehicle and decided which one is better, personally as much as i love the TBSS i dont think i could trade in my SSS for one, but trading in my GF's Pontiac for one is a different story, i might just have to do that :D

the SSS was built by an outside company (techstar) and the TBSS was built completely on the GM line.

I like both but they built way too many TBSS's so now I see mainly chicks driving them.

I know when I see an SSS that it's a fellow brother of mine :)

I like both but they built way too many TBSS's so now I see mainly chicks driving them.

Hey! LOL My wife was in the need of a new ride. She loves the tbss. This is a great rig for a small family that has more than one need out of a vehicle. :jester:

Get 'em both:

That's what I did. I love having both of them. It's just such a hard decision to decide which one to take? :wtf:

There both good trucks I lean more towards the TBSS only because thats more my style but if you need a truck then it would be better for you to get a SSS.

The highs and lows of both:

The Silverado ss

Pros:

It a sport truck with a bed

Excellent aftermarket support

Ext. Cab so have the room for passangers

345 HP 6.0 and available AWD!!!!

Good looks

reasonably priced now and easy to find

Good BOSE sound system factory

Leather standard

Cons:

Weak trannsmision

Plain interior

Monochramatic paint not for everyone

The Trailblazer ss

Pros:

400HP 6.0 !!!

available AWD for some crazy launches

Clean nice and confortable interior Leather and Sued

SUV that hauls ass!

Great aftermarket support

Great handling suspesion Nurinburg tested

Looks good

5 Passanger capability and covered storage

Cons:

Heavy

No bed so no hauling big things

Low towing rating

Weak trans

Not every trim level has leather

Plain interior in all trim levels except 3ss

Still kinda pricy

the SSS was built by an outside company (techstar) and the TBSS was built completely on the GM line.

Any info on techstar or tech star - I couldn't find this when I googled it.

Get 'em both:

Picture197.jpg

Picture200.jpg

:D

:withstupid:

I need a pickup to haul everything i probably don't really need in the first place. I have small kids and want to be able to haul them cross country, but don't want to shell out 30K for an avalanche so i have my SSS. Plenty of fun power and family hauling room and back end hauling capacity. Plus it's AWD for the midwest and with a little work can smoke most of the racers in this town. My wife on the other hand, wanted a midsize vehicle because she is small. She likes to hotrod a bit, but wanted a safe, fast, comfortable, sporty ride to haul the kids around. We have a family of 4, ( 5 at the end of Feb) and neither has a ton of room, but it's all relative to what you need and want. My truck fits what i need all the way around. The TBSS fits what my wife needs all the way around. You just need to figure out what it is you really need and see which one fits the best. Good luck. Either way, you win.