I've Got A Website Now

1 Fast SS

I've been getting a number of PM's and call's asking to view some of my work for airbrushing, so for those of you that have been asking about my airbrushing, and would like something airbrushed, I've got a my space set up so you can view my work. I can't really afford a website just yet until I get things going. It's not all of my work, but you can still see what I've done lately. I used to kustom paint ghost flames on cars and trucks years ago, and have been airbrushing for about 8 years off and on. I recently starting to get back into it again. I'll be trying to get my business started soon. You can still give me PM's or e-mail me a:

[email protected]

if you would like something done. Here's the link to my space: I'm calling it "Kustom Graffix" for now

http://www.myspace.com/kustomgraffix

Just thought I'd let you guys know. BTW, I've still got a bunch of decals left if you still need some. Also, I've been trying to think of a great name for my company and need some help from you guys. So if you can come up with name or two, and I use it, I can give you a 10% discount on your stuff. Here's some of the ones that I came up with:

TY designs

Sling'n paint

Wicked designs

Airbrush addick

Twisted designs

Creative artwork by TY

Talon designs

Street art

Thanks,

Terry

Hey man, I've been doing amateur web design since I was 16 so if you ever want a personal site and domain name let me know (free of charge of course).

I can't offer the hosting, but it's pretty cheap. I paid $120 for 2 years and that included 300gb of space and the dot com registration.

PM me if you are interested.

:)

Hey man, I've been doing amateur web design since I was 16 so if you ever want a personal site and domain name let me know (free of charge of course).

I can't offer the hosting, but it's pretty cheap. I paid $120 for 2 years and that included 300gb of space and the dot com registration.

PM me if you are interested.

:)

Thanks guys. I might take you up on that someday. But for now, I just need to get things going first. I know a website would be cool and all, but I need to start out slow.

I really like the name " Sin city paint"

wow Terry congrats brother you deserve it. I wish I still had a myspace I would be a friend.

you should incorporate AIRBORNE into it some how that would be cool lol

I wish you the best of luck my fellow Airborne brother

web sites are pretty cheap. I've had one for years for my business so people can pay by CC. Seach the web for prices and a place to host it. We bsite design isn't bad, it's the shopping carts that get me. Good luck on your new business. If you haven't started a LLC I sugesst do that ASAP because there are a ton of stuff that can be written off when tax times comes.

wow Terry congrats brother you deserve it. I wish I still had a myspace I would be a friend.

you should incorporate AIRBORNE into it some how that would be cool lol

I wish you the best of luck my fellow Airborne brother

Thanks Justin. I've been trying for awhile now, but it's been tough working 11 hrs. per day and painting at the same time. I was having a hard time painting Tim's shroud and working all those hrs., but luckly Tim was ok with it. It came out well, and he's happy, and that's all that matters. I'm having a hard time trying to upload a backround for my space. I want to put this on there, but it won't work for some reason. Actually maybe you guys help with that too. which pic should I use for the backround? I'll number them.

Terry

Fire3-1.jpg

k0638957.jpg

light1xc1.jpg

peacelo5_medium.png

Abstract_Lights_and_colors_Tribu_.jpg

Abstract_Lights_and_colors_Abstr_.jpg

2003fireat0.gif

copyofdsc00332.jpg

519213.jpg