Congrats Midnightridr

brobradh77

ok i have to be honest. 3 weeks ago or so i got a pm stating i was nominated fot totm and need to submit a write up. I wrote them back that i decline because i won january of last year. two weeks later i get another pm saying no one has submited anything and the first to submit a write up wins. so i whiped one up. Seems that not just this site is suffering from activity. IMO my truck is special and only difference from me and the other guy is my wife lets me drop stupid amounts of money on my truck.

Edited by MIDNIGHTRIDR (see edit history)

ok i have to be honest. 3 weeks ago or so i got a pm stating i was nominated fot totm and need to submit a write up. I wrote them back that i decline because i won january of last year. two weeks later i get another pm saying no one has submited anything and the first to submit a write up wins. so i whiped one up. Seems that not just this site is suffering from activity. IMO my truck is special and only difference from me and the other guy is my wife lets me drop stupid amounts of money on my truck.

SO let that be a lesson to all of you - your first truck mod should be an understanding spouse! :jester:

Mr. P. :)

SO let that be a lesson to all of you - your first truck mod should be an understanding spouse! :jester:

Mr. P. :)

Very True !!

I have an 05 SSS black for sale. Alot of miles, bad shape and waiting for a guy with a bottomless wallet and an understanding wife/girlfriend/both. 86,000 miles. Asking $28,000. Bone stock.

Oh yeah, Congrats on TOTM and having that understanding spouse thing.