Monster Transmisssions

Has anyone heard of or ever used a Monster Transmission and performance transmission. Nerver heard of them until today after watching Spike Tv Power Block. They have free shipping and they will even pay the shipping of your core back to them. http://racetransmissions.com/store/product...products_id/546

Has anyone heard of or ever used a Monster Transmission and performance transmission. Nerver heard of them until today after watching Spike Tv Power Block. They have free shipping and they will even pay the shipping of your core back to them. http://racetransmissions.com/store/product...products_id/546

Do a search here i think ANGRY6LITER had a really bad experience:(

Edited by wopc69 (see edit history)

Enough said. I have been looking around to start my foundation for future mods and seen this. From what I have read the FLT 5 or 7 with the PI stalls is the way to go.

yeah if you wanna pay out you butt for a tranny. do some research on what some of the trucks here are running including myself

:withstupid:

Who do you guys prefer to build these transmissions to hold let say 600hp. I've heard of Toy shop,Danny Tranny,FLT etc etc. I don't trust the people we have in our area. I don't have 600hp now but wanting to work on a foundation. I remember reading someone on here saying Quote: I have always said to start from the rear and work your way forward. I think it was Mr.P but don't hold that to me. Whoever said it I have to totally agree.

Who do you guys prefer to build these transmissions to hold let say 600hp. I've heard of Toy shop,Danny Tranny,FLT etc etc. I don't trust the people we have in our area. I don't have 600hp now but wanting to work on a foundation. I remember reading someone on here saying Quote: I have always said to start from the rear and work your way forward. I think it was Mr.P but don't hold that to me. Whoever said it I have to totally agree.

PM Dan (Sprayed99) or Steve (Mr.P) and they can get you setup with what you are looking for.

FLT, RPM and Rossler are great transmission builders :cheers:

The guys at Monster trans are morons!!! I was having shifting problems with my trans that started after my turbo install and a tune. they tried to convince me that the reason for the problems was I was making to much HP. they said I needed to which to some kind of a stuipid manual shift linkage instead of a computer controled shift... I knew they were dumb but I played along and after it was all said and done they tried to sell me the parts... i knew it was in the computer and after 4 months of fighting with it and just about the time I gave up my guys at a local Hot rod shop figured it out...