Ever Been Arrested?

SSplaytoy

A couple of times....alcohol related.....best one was at bike week after sex with a stranger in a unisex 1 holer in a subshop and falling asleep on the porch afterwards........even have the pics of the encounter.........but thats another story.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened once in college. Girl driving me home had a drink, she was under 21(thought she was older) and speeding. She got DUI and I got a PI. It's my buddy's fault. He wouldn't let me ride with him and the girls friend back to college. We had to drive 60 miles to hit the party towns. I was drunk off my ass but was just getting a ride home. Girl was fugly lol :jester: Staying in the drunk tank all night and left the next day. I can't remember the cost of the fine. Wasn't much. Good times :cheers:

Yup!!!! DUI in 03 i can honestly say because of it i have never got behind the wheel with one drink in me. learned a hard lesson and it cost alot. Im very sensitive to guys who joke about nights of drinking and driving. the victims impact panel i had to indure was aweful a young lady whos little brother was killed by a drunk college kid. one thing that did piss me off is that night i had only 3 beers and the tow driver effed my rims up on the curb. not to mention the cop was on the phone with his buddies talking about how he was gonna drop me off downtown and go get effed up at a bar

:withstupid: DWI under limit-class3 mis. back in '99 just turned 21! learned the hard way; my CO was pissed and I almost got booted out of the Army... :idiot:

Taser2.jpg

Taser1.jpg

I hate that damn thing. I got shot and did the whole 5 seconds for certification. Never again.

As for being arrested, yeah. Quite a bit back in the day. Best one was outrunning the cops on my Banshee, until I hit a tree stump, then they got me. DUI, Willful Reckless, operation of an ATV on public roadway, etc. You name it, they got me for it. I was a pretty rowdy kid with a good lawyer and got out of a lot of stuff on technicalities. When they finally got a chance to nail me, they nailed me good. One of the perks of being in a small town is that all of the cops remember you. I'm pretty calm now. I'll have a few beers in the garage, and get a little crazy about once or twice a year when I go home to visit friends or meet up with old Army buddies, but no drinkiny and drivey any more for this guy.

Ha this is a great thread, got some good laughs. I've never been arrested but cuffed and shoved in the back of a car. Turns out that having a black guy in the back seat of your mountaineer is quite suspicious- even right outside DC where I am practically a minority! My high school was 13% white. Talk about profiling.

well I didn't get arrested for this but would have been in tuns of trouble if I got caught. Well I live in a very small town lots of people take off on there 4 wheelers on the streets to get out to the woods. Ya never run into come because there is line never any out here. So I was going to go out and meet my buddy out in the woods. Low and be holed I end up driving right by a cop. He was in a jeep Cherokee flipped his lights on and started after me. Now Im on a raptor 700R I turn around and look and wave by by to him and never looked back again. I had that thing pinned in 5th gear. I got up into the woods pushed it in the brush and hide watched him drive in and back out. Then me and my buddy went riding tell dark then went home a different wan than I came in.

Has anyone ever gotten tazed? I did twice. Once for curiousity and another for a bet

Ha yup, been zapped a few times...

i used a stungun as an ignitor for a potato-gun and got myself in the building process; once also for curiousity and the second by mistake when the electrodes were shorting to the metal handle :idiot:

100,000 volts of fun

Almost got arrested for assault. I barely touched the guys hand. My guts were telling me that something was really bad wrong with the situation. The officers that responded like me so they convinced him not to press charges. That same night he did a B&E and was arrested for that. I was happy when I found out my guts were right :D