Droped my truck

BigTsBadSS

Got my truck droped yesterday but the front was still rubbing when I hit a bump. Then it started to cut the edge of my tire cause I got 23's so I got some advice from my buddy on how to fix the problem. He took a wood BAT put it between my tire and the fender and rolled it back and forth and the lip of the fender rolled up so my tire is not geting choped up any more. But it is still rubbing the fenders a little bit any soultions guys. :confused: My body guy said we could modify the fender but I a little worried about that. :thumbs:

is it the metal of the fender or the plastic wheel well. The fender can be adjusted a little upwards. The hood can be moved around a little. You might be able to grab 1/4" and not have it look altered. The plastic can be shaved or heated and moved inwards. The baseball bat works but can leave a real mess if not done right.

How could you adjust the fenders?? Isnt the bumper the only thing that would need to be adjusted?

The lip of the fender was cutting my tire so I used a bat to fold the lip in. The bumpper is fine it don't rub at all. The tire still rubs the fenders a bit but it aint cuting the tire no more.

The stance of the truck look great. Do the B4 wheels come in any different offsets? If they do you could trade sell what ever for a different front set that does not stick out quite so far, so it clears the fender? That is what most do when they start getting that low, they make sure the wheels can tuck inside the fender!

Ohh by the way. .Did you get any vibration in the system???

Archived