Looking To Buy Ss (texas)

yanklez00

I live in texas and im looking to buy an ss that already runs good and looks good.Im looking to spend no more then 15 to 20,000.Ive never owned one but im selling my dodge cummins to get a new truck so if anyone has or knows of any good deals please let me know,thanks..you can email me at :chevy:[email protected] :chevy:

I live in texas and im looking to buy an ss that already runs good and looks good.Im looking to spend no more then 15 to 20,000.Ive never owned one but im selling my dodge cummins to get a new truck so if anyone has or knows of any good deals please let me know,thanks..you can email me at :chevy:[email protected] :chevy:

get in touch with JaymzSS, he has a super slick ss for sale at the lower end of your price range.

• 2 weeks later...
in guthrie... all the mods are listed in my sig. and i have a couple of galleries full of pics on here

i guess since im not a paying member yet they wont let me look at any profiles to see your pics.Im new at this and im just now trying to get started with this website

Just a little North of you....let me know if you have any interest. Willing to work with price and willing to remove things you don't want if you want to improve price as well. I'll shoot pics if you are interested, otherwise waiting for a nice damn day to get pics on the post. Don't worry to much about the miles. This site is littered with SS's over a 100K and running strong. Let me know... Mike

Black AWD SSS For Sale 2005

Edited by Gasemall (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I live in Waco, Texas and have a 2003 SS with 38000 miles. Check it out, there are a couple of pics listed with the add on this site and if you would like more email me at [email protected]. Asking price is 17000 firm. Thanks