Good Priced Tires

tonycillo

shop online and find them at the best price and then go to discount tire and they will beat that price

i wish the discount tire here would do that....theyve told me on more than one occasion that they wouldnt price match any online prices.

on the other hand, id go with the nitto 420s also...great looking tire and they perform well

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

i wish the discount tire here would do that....theyve told me on more than one occasion that they wouldnt price match any online prices.

on the other hand, id go with the nitto 420s also...great looking tire and they perform well

420S FTW...here they beat the price by 10% each tire...hmmm

420S FTW...here they beat the price by 10% each tire...hmmm

well next time i need tires im going to come up to witchita falls and get them from yalls discount tire...ive found 420's on the internet pretty cheap so if they beat that price even that would be awesome!

well next time i need tires im going to come up to witchita falls and get them from yalls discount tire...ive found 420's on the internet pretty cheap so if they beat that price even that would be awesome!

2 years ago my 420S's 305/40/22 were $190 ea.

2 years ago my 420S's 305/40/22 were $190 ea.

ive found them for $151 ea. a few different places on the internet. Size 305/50/20. And the 305/40/22's on the same site are $162, so theyve come down a pretty good amount. I doubt discount tire would go that low though...never know.

ive found them for $151 ea. a few different places on the internet. Size 305/50/20. And the 305/40/22's on the same site are $162, so theyve come down a pretty good amount. I doubt discount tire would go that low though...never know.

can you post where you found them so cheap i need a new set soon lol

thanks

Justin