Tailgate Spoiler.

It's cool, but for the same $$$ you can get a ISS wing which is better looking IMO than the Regency wing.

Mr. P. :)

edit - the nice thing about that wing is you don't have to drill into the bed and mount corners.

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

It's cool, but for the same $$$ you can get a ISS wing which is better looking IMO than the Regency wing.

Mr. P. :)

edit - the nice thing about that wing is you don't have to drill into the bed and mount corners.

I was wanting an ISS one cuz they look so much better but like you said you have to drill. I havent been abel to find any lately on ebay from the guy that most of the guys were getting them from.

I am interested in doing the tailgate spoiler as well, but I don't know how it would look on a crew cab truck with the 5'8" bed. Any thoughts.?

I think the ISS or street scene wing and bed caps (if they make them for a crew cab) would look good on it. Not shure how a regency type would look on the shorter bed. Just like a lot of things the best way to tell would be to buy one and see. If you do be shure to show us how it turne out.

I like the ISS spoiler there was a guy on here doing a group buy and now everyone has them . I got mine off ebay and pissed a few members off on here for scoring it when I did. And then came the group buy.

If you are interested in the ISS wing and decide to put the corners on I have the GM factory sheet on how to install it. You do need to make your own brackets though or you can have them made..