LS1 fans, and wiring....

vette dude

• 2 months later...
im interestd. Pics?

leme go take some...

EDIT: took alot of pictures LOL I will explain

The first four pics are of where the harness all comes together and where the relays are, and how it is setup. It all fits under the fuse box, and only two wires are vissible when the cover is on, the one going to a ground, and the on going to the fans.

fans1.jpg

fans2.jpg

fans3.jpg

fans4.jpg

This is the switch on the inside of the truck and this is how i operated the fans, this will be included, and If you would like i can wire up the pcm switch too, but u have to have LS1-edit or a custokm tune to activate the fan switch...

fans5.jpg

These are the pictures of the fuse cover on

fans6.jpg

fans7.jpg

fans8.jpg

Here is the picture of the fans, the wires are a bit long at the moment, but i can make them the right length, or include the stuff for the buyer to make the wires the right length, I dont know how you would want to run the wires to the fans, so i am not really keen on cutting as it could be too short for your aplication. I have two circuit brerakers on the fans, and each fan has its own relay. Tell me if you want anymore pics or anything. The fans attach to the radiator with two bolts/screws and 4 radiator Zipties... :thumbs::seeya:

fans9.jpg

fans10.jpg

id love to have the electric fans... but i am not comfortable with having to run them from a toggle switch..i d be afraid to over heat the motor when not paying attension. and im not sure id be comfortable wiring it to the computer myself. im kind of waiting... and hoping someone will make a nice kit... similar to yours.... that will hook into the computer. then i can have bryan at pcm for less set it up again.

id love to have the electric fans... but i am not comfortable with having to run them from a toggle switch..i d be afraid to over heat the motor when not paying attension. and im not sure id be comfortable wiring it to the computer myself. im kind of waiting... and hoping someone will make a nice kit... similar to yours.... that will hook into the computer. then i can have bryan at pcm for less set it up again.

I can put the wire on it so it will run off of the computer... regaurdless of who's you buy, you are going to have to tap the wire for the computer yourself, I think it is pin 42 on the blue side... BTW i am droping the price... :seeya:

Archived