What Kind Of Gas Mileage Are You Guys Seeing?

powell.lucky13@gmail.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aww, but you always win!!!

PS: I still have a "certain" picture of a "certain" camera girl... Wonder what I can get for THAT? :wtf::D

Post it and die! Here I am minding my own business and you had to drag me in here...not cool...its because I haven't been messaging you on face book isn't it?!

Okay back to the original question (however much I enjoy seeing pictures but that is beside point). I used to get 14.4 MPG, then I added a folding tonneau cover and it increased my MPG to 14.8. I have not been resetting every time that I fill up and I have made about 6 trips to Houston from San Antonio, a little under 400 miles round trip if my calculations are correct, keeping it around 80 MPH for most of the trip. I drive an 03 AWD SSS. I put on a triple folding cover since I still use my truck as a truck. It does not look as sexy as the full fiberglass, painted to match cover but it is effective and I still have full use of my bed, so I am not complaining. Just my two cents, but I think the Tonneau cover really helps and was SIMPLE to install. If you want details on what kind I installed let me know.

I drive mind 7 days a week and get about 13.4 to 13.9 when I went to oregon and back we got 18.5 what really kills mind is 2 days a week I drive 2 miles to work then home for an hour lunch then back to work and home at the end of the day

I think Roger is the pivot guy lol jk

on average city is 15-18mpg and hwy is 22-24mpg

when i get on it hard WOT it drops down to like 6-8mpg lol but i am 2wd so i am sure it makes a diffrence