Travis From Valparaiso Indiana

04ssblack

Hey all I'm kinda new just figurin out the whole site an all just wanted to formally introduce myself. I got a 04 SSS onyx black, nothin really done to it yet besides exhaust and 5% tint many more mods to come in the future though. :chevy:

hey how do i put a pic and all the cool shit in my signature?

make sure the size of the picture you want to put is withing 700X200 (i'll double check that, but im pretty sure that's the size limit)

then go to "my controls"

on the left side click on "edit my signature"

then insert your content and image tag...if you don't already have a photobucket, then get an account and you'll see the IMG tag after you've uploaded a picture. copy it from there and paste it in the body of the edit sig box. example of IMG

4-1-1.jpg (no spaces)

hey how do i put a pic and all the cool shit in my signature?

make sure the size of the picture you want to put is withing 700X200 (i'll double check that, but im pretty sure that's the size limit)

then go to "my controls"

then insert your content and image tag...if you don't already have a photobucket, then get an account and you'll see the IMG tag after you've uploaded a picture. copy it from there and paste it in the body of the edit sig box. example of IMG

[ IMG] insert link here [/img ] (no spaces)

awesome thanks man.

then go to "my controls"

[ IMG] insert link here [/img ] (no spaces)