Started To Fiberglass Again

8 UR HMI

your second post and you decide you are going to lay into this guy who is doin something that only some of us will attempt? I say you rethink your reason for being on this site and check your attitude at the door!

or better yet, show your work... come on mr MAN! lets see it!

How come u don't post pics of your work.... Yes, i'm new to this forum and yes i don't have pics..give my a couple of days and i'll post them.. let me see pics of your truck...i got my truck tore down wright now.. i'm get ready to spray it..but i'm not scared MR.FAST4POPPER i'll post some pics.... MAYBE i just find a new forum,because this one takes everything to serious..can't have any fun...lol

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come u don't post pics of your work.... Yes, i'm new to this forum and yes i don't have pics..give my a couple of days and i'll post them.. let me see pics of your truck...i got my truck tore down wright now.. i'm get ready to spray it..but i'm not scared MR.FAST4POPPER i'll post some pics.... MAYBE i just find a new forum,because this one takes everything to serious..can't have any fun...lol

A glass off would be a great idea. Let's see you guys face off, but can we do this like gentleman instead of fighting and having another thread locked?

Jose, he has a badass, full shaved ride and was even in Truckin. He's got some skillz too, so try not to bark up that tree with avengence. I agree everyone here has been a bit touchy lately, but we're all cool people and friends.

Chris, I know you are gonna defend yourself in this one, but try not to get thrown off again. I really wanna see you two guys have that glass-off.

Now everyone sing kuhmbye-fukn-yaww :cheers:

A glass off would be a great idea. Let's see you guys face off, but can we do this like gentleman instead of fighting and having another thread locked?

Jose, he has a badass, full shaved ride and was even in Truckin. He's got some skillz too, so try not to bark up that tree with avengence. I agree everyone here has been a bit touchy lately, but we're all cool people and friends.

Chris, I know you are gonna defend yourself in this one, but try not to get thrown off again. I really wanna see you two guys have that glass-off.

Now everyone sing kuhmbye-fukn-yaww :cheers:

10-4.... I know he has a bad ass truck,i've seen it... I'm not here to start shit..i work on my truck by my self, i do not have the shop to back me up.. i do all the work my self.. the shop i work for has all kindas of features in magazines.. from lowerider to diesel mag,from minitruck to truckin...lol like i said i wasn't here to start shit.. Mr.joseph Greeves has been good to us,by put our work in the magazines...

First of all Mr.fast4popper i was just having so FUKING FUN..............i did not mean to offend nobody MR.fast4popper... since u been did glass for years i challenge u to a glass off..lol u build something and build something and we will post pics by the day.....

:crackup:

i don't think you know who you are calling out

0812tr_09_z%202004_chevy_silverado_ss%20steering_wheel.jpg

http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0812tr_...o_ss/index.html

you have lost your challenge before it even began...but then again, im a little biased, popper is my boy!

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

Well didnt this all get a little out of hand.. haha

:crackup:

i don't think you know who you are calling out

0812tr_09_z%202004_chevy_silverado_ss%20steering_wheel.jpg

http://www.truckinweb.com/features/0812tr_...o_ss/index.html

you have lost your challenge before it even began...but then again, im a little biased, popper is my boy!

I agree popper does good clean work...

but if you're gonna base his glassing skills on his SS, there really isn't much to display. Let me make clear that I am in no way bashing his work because I'm a big fan of it. But i dont think there is a great amount of glass work in that truck to showcase his custom glassing skills. Granted everything is clean and looks pretty much like it could have came from the factory like that.

In the world of custom fiberglassing, i've seen a ton more creative but still clean and not over kill work than poppers... My boy who's helping me with my next setup does even crazier glassing than the work I've seen from Popper. But again, I've only seen a limited amount of work from popper, and no work from Jose so I can't judge whose got the better glassing skills... so lets not say Popper has already won when we don't even have an idea of what Jose has to offer.. Just keep an open mind.

If there really is gonna be a glass off, there has to be some type of set rules (wrapped glass or painted glass, etc...) to fairly judge each piece of work :cheers:

Edited by haul@ss (see edit history)

:tear::dunno::banghead::sigh::shakehead::eek::crazy::uhoh:

Main point is... The pod looks awesome. End point

:withstupid:

word...nice work bob!

back to the subject

thanks to both of you!!!

and OH BTW jose, i made it "RAKED" because i needed to fill a few little spots with the bondo!!!

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

I say lets not make everything a pissing match...

We are all good at one thing or another just at different levels. Just seems as someone will take a post as a personal insult and start hurling their "expert knowledge" around and bash anyone who disagrees.

I think the more appropriate and civil thing would be to say "That looks good. However if I could offer some tips to make it better, you could...blah blah blah.."

However the sad truth is I am in dream world right now and someone needs to snap me back to reality...Maybe I will go re-read the TB coolant bypass thread to snap back :rolleyes:

Edited by SuperSlowSS (see edit history)

maybe you should follow the link at the end of my post here... ENUFF SAID!