Wtb: Dynatech Dounut Gaskets

my camaro is all taken apart, its 30 degrees in south florida for some reason... and i have a bad exhaust leak from the cold, split a little hole in a weld and i need to pull the headers out but the dounuts are not going to be reusable, they are toast.

SO no one has them, anywhere. the collectors are 2.5" as opposed to the majority of dynatechs which are 3", so these are weeks away from anywhere ive looked so far. so PLEASE PLEASE if you have a set let me know ASAP, it would be greatly appreciated :D

thanks! :cheers:

my camaro is all taken apart, its 30 degrees in south florida for some reason... and i have a bad exhaust leak from the cold, split a little hole in a weld and i need to pull the headers out but the dounuts are not going to be reusable, they are toast.

SO no one has them, anywhere. the collectors are 2.5" as opposed to the majority of dynatechs which are 3", so these are weeks away from anywhere ive looked so far. so PLEASE PLEASE if you have a set let me know ASAP, it would be greatly appreciated :D

I need 1 also but i was under the impression that we can use stock gm donuts..

If you tried Murray's and Horsepower Sales to get it locally, then try callin up my buddy Noel. He's got an exhaust shop in Opa Locka.(305) 681-3100. He might have something that would work for you. If not, can you just order them online?

I've got a set I believe. PM me your info.

well i ended up just overnighting them from dynatech... and for the record- when i first needed new dounuts months ago for a customer, i just got a set of the OEM ones and ripped the metal ring off too. it was a no go... they were not the right size, just sliiiiiightly too small

oh and i tried everywhere last time, jeremey @ horsepower only had the 3" donuts, and all the other brands like vibrant that made donut gaskets didnt fit right and all leaked. so from now on im only using the dynatech ones lol :banghead:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)