Anaheim 1 Supercross Who Is Going?

idahoBLKss

i might go but havent decided yet. a friend of mine from idaho is going to be racing there "ben evans" he took 14th over all in the points standings last year in the 250 class and it was his rookie year. he is young right out of high school and has allot of tallent . if i dont make it give him your support , if your going to go post up your seat numbers!!

hmm toughy... im gonna have to go with reed. ive met him and hes a badass rider. im not a fan of stewart at all. then again i could also go with andrew short. hes from here and ive ridden with him MANY times at advmx. he actually gave me lessons for a while after i broke my wrist at the track. i watched every week last year (all on youtube cause i had class during the races ) but i REALLY want to see chad reed then andrew short then vilapoto THEN stewart lol

oh im DEF going to this one http://www.supercrossonline.com/Schedule.aspx?id=2147483753

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

reed's a b!tch, crys about everything. I would like to see dungy get in on the mix with poto and bubba. I should be at the Phoenix event but not for sure yet, they bumped up ticket prices like crazy this year.

agreed! he has an excuse bout everything! excuses are like @$$holes, everyone has one and they all stink!

bubba is gunna have to b my pick for this race! :jester:

agreed reed is a cry baby!! but he is a consistant cry baby and he knows how to pressure bubba into a mistake as long as he can stay close enough. I missed most of last season being on deployment but it would be cool to see dungy get into the mix with those two as long as bubba stays healthy. Can't wait only one more day!!! BRRRRAAPP BRRRRAAAAPPP (I am a two stroke guy)

Edited by rojo_143 (see edit history)

yeah im not going to make it, i didnt like reed for a while but i like routing for the under dog, bubba will win unless he crashes , but i dont really care who wins i like watchin it in person. if any one plans a head i will be going to the one in salt lake if anybody wants to meet up!!

I was going to take the family down to SoCal and play at Disneyland before and after the A1 race but a good friend is having her 40th B-Day that night. However, I already have my tickets for the race in San Francisco, Jan. 30th. We are making plans for a big tailgate before the race looking forward to it. Can't wait I hope the season will be filled with drama and a couple different winners and not someone (Bubba) walkaway with it.

well a congrats goes out to ben evans as he made it to the main event!! :thumbs: good job and goodluck to him!!

yeah good job goes out to benny !! too bad he got a crappy start on the main event.... ohh well what can you do!!

Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)