Hydroboost Parts List?

slayer77

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i searched high and low for these when i did mine was even going to get them custom made using stainless braided line autozone is hands down the cheapest place to get them and the stainless ones arent a good idea for many reasons

good info on there but people on here shouldnt get confused when they start talking about the push rod lengths as long as any one with a silverado gets the hydro boost that came on 4wd tahoe or yukon ,denali,2500hd or escalades then you will be fine its just less confusing to get the escalade one 2002 and up there all the same and get the lines for the same vehicle and brake pedal for same vehicle and (power steering pump optional) and your done!!!!

i searched high and low for these when i did mine was even going to get them custom made using stainless braided line autozone is hands down the cheapest place to get them and the stainless ones arent a good idea for many reasons

just wondering what's wrong with SS braided lines, are you talking high pressure teflon braid is bad idea ?

that's what i use for presure side of ps pump

also i remember reading somewhere that if the vac pump is not working or in this case disconected it fubars the drive by wire someway

is your truck DBW

just wondering what's wrong with SS braided lines, are you talking high pressure teflon braid is bad idea ?

that's what i use for presure side of ps pump

also i remember reading somewhere that if the vac pump is not working or in this case disconected it fubars the drive by wire someway

is your truck DBW

The only problem I had with disconnecting the vac pump is that it throws an error on the dash. It can be easily fixed by putting a resistor between two wires in the connector. Never had any problems with the DBW.

The only problem I had with disconnecting the vac pump is that it throws an error on the dash. It can be easily fixed by putting a resistor between two wires in the connector. Never had any problems with the DBW.

i wonder if i can disable the code with hptuner

these are the part numbers for the hoses the return line on the top of the booster the barbed fitting is just a normal low pressure line nothing fancy but heres the part numbers auto zone will only have 2 of these line the other like i said you can just make nothing fancy

15804952 - hose

15295853 -hose

15295840 - Hose

15734409 - Brake Pedal (get this at the dealer) paid i think 75$ for mine

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-06-TAHOE...es#ht_500wt_956 the link for the booster 110$ best deal your gonnafind on a new one this where i bought mine

the item was sold but got them to list again and purchased one they have many more avail

• 3 weeks later...

which error code? and what value resistor between what two wires? I am lookin into this on top of my SSBC big brake kit, cant wait!

Not sure just go to autozone and ask for a power steering pump off of a escalade and they will ask you hydro boost or not thats what i did

Does your hydraulic brake booster fit flush against the firewall?

• 9 months later...

this is an awesome mod my truck stops stupid fast and i dont even have my baer 6 pistons on up front. most of my high press lines are custom ss braided as they needed to clear the driver side turbo . i found a guy on ebay selling custom plates so u can bolt the hydrobooster to your firewall with no drilling using the factory mounting pattern