How Many Miles Out Of 22s

CTSSS

Hey im looking in to buying a used set of 22s and was wondering about how many miles you can expect out of 305/40 r22 tires. Just wanna know how long ill get so i know if ill have to buy tires soon. Thanks

i know this sounds bad but i bought my rims and tires used from another member here and he had put about 10k on them well i have put about 40k on them i have just rotated the tires every 3k they are worn on the edges but they still have some decent tread. i have had them for little over 2 years now. i=burn outs hard driving ect they still holding up

I plan on replacing them next month i have nitto 420s 285/45/22

guess it all depends on your driving habits, tire brand to how long they will last

It all depends on the compound of the tire... soft compounds will wear faster but have better grip, hard compound will last longer but they will feel like you are driving on glass all the time. tires will have a compound indicater of 3 digits, stock tires are 400 anything above that is harder below that is softer. My BFG KDW II have a tire wear rating of 300 but grip great.

It all depends on the compound of the tire... soft compounds will wear faster but have better grip, hard compound will last longer but they will feel like you are driving on glass all the time. tires will have a compound indicater of 3 digits, stock tires are 400 anything above that is harder below that is softer. My BFG KDW II have a tire wear rating of 300 but grip great.

those tires wear out so fast, but they are the sh1t. i put 2 full sets on the stang within about a 3 year period lol.