Bad Ass Whipple Setup

jlosh20s

i was just b/sing on youtube and saw this ok burban with a bad ass whipple setup on it i had the same charger at one point but have never seen anyone mount it on the opposite side and use it with a air2water cooler i personally like it those chatrgers are 2.3 liters by the way what do you all think

P.S. i would hat to change the pluggs in that thing, what a nightmare!!

It looks like all you have to do is remove the intake pipe to the back of the whipple and all the plugs are accessable. on teh drivers side It looks like there is plenty of room

wow im so confused when looking at that. i thought they had to be mounted on the top of the engine, how is it mounted over nothing?? and is that a nos plate in front of the t/b ?

whipple superchargers are generally mounted on the pasanger side of the engine. they r sidemount superchargers somewhat like our prochargers but they run a twin screw design. that one looks like a biotch to install tho! lol but what makes me curious is why would u spend 4 or 5 grand on a supercharger setup but not spring for a CAI while u were at it?? :confused:

whipple superchargers are generally mounted on the pasanger side of the engine. they r sidemount superchargers somewhat like our prochargers but they run a twin screw design. that one looks like a biotch to install tho! lol but what makes me curious is why would u spend 4 or 5 grand on a supercharger setup but not spring for a CAI while u were at it?? :confused:

Have you taken a look at the CAI war post... the answer lies with in