Finally Back (03masss)

f1ss

Its been since November I think(?) since Ive last been on the site, and sure have missed it. Had first hernia surgery 11/23 and first day out of the house was 12/23. Then I was hit by a car walking my dog on Xmas Eve 12/24 (my luck just bleeds purple). Hip and lower back are f'd up, all I know is my surgery, hip and back all hurt and Im on serioues meds. BP was 180ish/80ish.

I had a 2nd hernia surgery this monday (1/04) and hanging in their. My surgeon was horrified I still wanted to go through due to the hit and run a week and a few days earlier. Time to man up I said.

I have to vent for a second, but if you drive and look at xmas lights at the same time, pull the F*%# over instead. The car that hit me was a 4 door black Honda Civic and they/it was staring at Xmas lights on my neighborhood houses (the sidewalks were not shoveled after we got hit by a snow storm). He hit me, luckily I kicked my beagle aside before he made more devastation, then he drove by me again (cul-de-sac neighborhood), I threw a straight iceball at his rear windshield and nailed it (hoped to break his window so any fixes at a near by body shop/glass repair would be noticed and reported). He stopped after I nailed it (as I saw his brake lights), then took off quickly. :M16: . In MA we are required to have front license plates, which he did not have, and his rear plate was covered in sand. Otherwise Iding this jerkoff would have been easy as cake. :M16: Karma is waiting for him. :rant:

Just waiting for my hernia repair to get better and its off to more tests for my hip and back. Just when I thought I was almost done after 4 surgeries in 6 months, more bs. At least I am in one piece and my dog is still with me. My dogs are family, I get along better with them than I do normal people.

Good news I hope to get the truck running this spring or summer. My battery died while I was recovering from my first hernia repair (11/23-12/23) so I am looking at the Optima's or another stock AC Delco (my Delco battery last from factory to now so I cant complain about it).

I have spoken to a friend/member on here about the battery and pretty much have my mind made up. But any other info on wether to get the Optima or AC Delco, please feel free to write your opinions.

Well, I have alot of catching up to do, I saw someone's truck on the cover of a magazine and I must say that truck is sex on wheels.

Anything else exciting I missed?

wow bro thats some f'ed up stuff i am just glad you are alive to tell the story. i am still recovering from my foot surgery but its nothing like what you have gone through.

I will pray for you and i wish you the best of luck and a very speedy recovery.

as far as batts I have optima red top

i had the a/c but it eventually pooped on me so i figured pay the money get a good one and so far so good

Hey Andrew I had a feeling something was up. I sent you a pm before xmas because I didnt hear from you in a while. I can't believe some **** hit you and took off. What POS. Hey you had your first surgey on my B-day. Im glad your doggy is ok and you didn't get seriously hurt from the hit n run. If you need anything at all give me a call im only 45min away. I can help you out with your battery if you want. Optima is my choice btw....

Mike

Thank you all for the the good words and advice on the batteries. I am thinking Optima, I like it the best, however money might make me go with the Delco. Either way Ill be happy to have the SS running again.

Thank you Mike for the concern, I had to change sn's so I never got a chance to read the message. Hope you had a great xmas and new year with your fam! Them Bruins man, their killing my health more than I am! That was one helluva winter classic, dont know how they will make a better one next year. I will send you a PM in the next few days, we should watch a B's game (I can take the commuter rail out), I dont drink but I am ready to hit the bottle after this past month.

-A

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Thank you Dan for the concern. I am lucky to be here for sure and only to escape with alot of bruising and hip/back pain which will be looked at.

I cannot access my email (comcast is real bad), when I try to open it up I get kicked offline immediately. So I cannot send a new password to my email. I did contact Josh on the facebook SS, I know he is busy (so I am using this 2nd sn right now).

Thank you again and yes I am very happy to be back.

Thank you chris. Ive heard of 3 hit and runs in MA on the news and all were dead, guess the big man has plans for me.

Hope to get a get together when my truck is on the road spring/summer. I want to see your drop and hear the touring.

That is the one great thing about this site, people care for each other. Its family away from family.

:chevy: