Anyone Seen/heard From Chris?

kcsilveradoss

I use to visit this site everyday several times and now I glance at it occasionally during the week to keep in touch with a few people. I hate to say it but I must say it, half of you guys sound like a bunch of little crying ass babies. Who cares who's butt hurt because one member doesn't agree with another, keep it out of the damn threads. Everyone can voice an opinion as they like but the reason why fewer and fewer people post relevant shit anymore is because of crap like this. The OP asked a simple question and I see the same people I see in other threads blowing this one up because they don't like someone. Its goes along with half the topics I see when I do finally decide to log onto this site, its the same people day in day out stirring the pot. Let it all go and keep it out of the forum. This use to be a friendly place among members where the only smack talking that went down was about dodge and ford forums, not against each other. To add to it, a lot of this crap is being thrown out of proportion by members who have been around for a decent amount of time and newer member who's post counts are way up because all they do it bitch about other members and don't contribute anything.

I come here looking for answers to some questions and enjoying the site till I get half way through a perfectly legit thread to see bashing going on between the same damn people. Knock it off and grow the hell up. To everyone else that keeps the site going without issue, I will be seeing you around from time to time.

well said

Edited by desertss (see edit history)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I use to visit this site everyday several times and now I glance at it occasionally during the week to keep in touch with a few people. I hate to say it but I must say it, half of you guys sound like a bunch of little crying ass babies. Who cares who's butt hurt because one member doesn't agree with another, keep it out of the damn threads. Everyone can voice an opinion as they like but the reason why fewer and fewer people post relevant shit anymore is because of crap like this. The OP asked a simple question and I see the same people I see in other threads blowing this one up because they don't like someone. Its goes along with half the topics I see when I do finally decide to log onto this site, its the same people day in day out stirring the pot. Let it all go and keep it out of the forum. This use to be a friendly place among members where the only smack talking that went down was about dodge and ford forums, not against each other. To add to it, a lot of this crap is being thrown out of proportion by members who have been around for a decent amount of time and newer member who's post counts are way up because all they do it bitch about other members and don't contribute anything.

I come here looking for answers to some questions and enjoying the site till I get half way through a perfectly legit thread to see bashing going on between the same damn people. Knock it off and grow the hell up. To everyone else that keeps the site going without issue, I will be seeing you around from time to time.

I don't know if this was directed at me...I was not bashing anyone in here....I have no problem with Chris at all...I just saw that mods were being criticised and was kind of defending them...Like you said..some of the members that are newer do not know what went down 2 years ago and I like you wish people would get over it....I see the people involved on other sites and see this situation boiling over on those sites as well...

this situation boils down to one memeber has become good friends with another former memeber that got perma banned from this site and now thinks it was unfair so he makes topics and posts directed at the people involved to get a reaction and then brag about it on other sites...