Anyone Seen/heard From Chris?

kcsilveradoss

Look i'm not going to get into an arguement with you about something I had nothing to do with....I was just telling you what I was reading based on a certain history and past events, that most of you all have no idea about, the threads and posts in question were purely madse for instigation...If you do not understand the past then it does look trivial...Believe me..I have been banned for alot less than what he was doing on here...I just told a off color joke and got banned for it on here.

I'll send you a PM to a site you can usually find him on daily

Guess I have to be A LOT more careful about the things I say and do too.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, it is easier than i thought. jokes even. i got nothin against you brad, in fact, i like you. im not arguing either, just wondering. I didnt start posting until 08 so i dont know about the other stuff. other truck forums like the lightning site i belong to let you do anything, this one is still by far my favorite but at times you wonder why you dont see MOST mods unless someone is in trouble. a lot of them are never on at all. We are a week into january and TOTM got forgotten about again, but that isnt on anyones priority list. but if you say one bad thing....oh well. we were supposed to get the shoutbox back also, but that didnt happen either. at least the ERROR 500 messages are gone :cheers:

I am getting really tired of all this bs with the whole: mods this, mods that, mods, mods mods... They are not here to hold everyones hands and guid them to the watering hole, they are here to make sure topics don't get off hand, and have the authority to correct things as they see fit.

As far as TOTM, its not the responsabilty of the mods to get one going, the rules say that MEMBERs, not mods, are to nominate and vote for trucks and that MEMBERS are supposed to create a garage so that people can see the truck and the story behind the truck. Without any of this a TOTM contest can not be held and last I checked there wasn't a big following, so if it is failling it is not because of the MODS but because of the MEMBERS here. And almost all of the bitching going on at the moment regarding the site can be traced back to the MEMBERS...

I am getting really tired of all this bs with the whole: mods this, mods that, mods, mods mods... They are not here to hold everyones hands and guid them to the watering hole, they are here to make sure topics don't get off hand, and have the authority to correct things as they see fit.

As far as TOTM, its not the responsabilty of the mods to get one going, the rules say that MEMBERs, not mods, are to nominate and vote for trucks and that MEMBERS are supposed to create a garage so that people can see the truck and the story behind the truck. Without any of this a TOTM contest can not be held and last I checked there wasn't a big following, so if it is failling it is not because of the MODS but because of the MEMBERS here. And almost all of the bitching going on at the moment regarding the site can be traced back to the MEMBERS...

IIRC, there were nominations for totm december, and a vote. the winning vote came 2 DAYS late for the win but was still counted to break the 3 way tie. two of us got screwed, and it was smoothed over by nominating the two runners up for january. there were more nominations for january, and it was never take to a vote because the MOD who takes care of TOTM is never on unless the server is down, and never started the actual vote process. So correct me if I am wrong, EXPERT, but that makes it a MOD problem, not a MEMBER problem as you call it. So if you need me, a member, to "hold your hand" while you go back and re-read the threads, I can. until then, you should keep your stones inside your glass house unless you know what you are speaking of.

thanks for your concern. :cheers:

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)

FYI, the Mods DO NOT run the TOTM contest, the Admins do(Josh)........

I can already see where another thread is headed..... :locked02: ......CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? WHY IS EVERYONE SO ON EDGE LATELY?!?! :wtf:

I use to visit this site everyday several times and now I glance at it occasionally during the week to keep in touch with a few people. I hate to say it but I must say it, half of you guys sound like a bunch of little crying ass babies. Who cares who's butt hurt because one member doesn't agree with another, keep it out of the damn threads. Everyone can voice an opinion as they like but the reason why fewer and fewer people post relevant shit anymore is because of crap like this. The OP asked a simple question and I see the same people I see in other threads blowing this one up because they don't like someone. Its goes along with half the topics I see when I do finally decide to log onto this site, its the same people day in day out stirring the pot. Let it all go and keep it out of the forum. This use to be a friendly place among members where the only smack talking that went down was about dodge and ford forums, not against each other. To add to it, a lot of this crap is being thrown out of proportion by members who have been around for a decent amount of time and newer member who's post counts are way up because all they do it bitch about other members and don't contribute anything.

I come here looking for answers to some questions and enjoying the site till I get half way through a perfectly legit thread to see bashing going on between the same damn people. Knock it off and grow the hell up. To everyone else that keeps the site going without issue, I will be seeing you around from time to time.

FYI, the Mods DO NOT run the TOTM contest, the Admins do(Josh)........sorry, mod/admin, i screwed up the title

I can already see where another thread is headed..... :locked02: ......CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG? WHY IS EVERYONE SO ON EDGE LATELY?!?! :wtf:

im not sure, i started this thread to find someone, figured out from a few how to get in touch with chris, and now it has gotten to here. while i am mostly known as the joker around here and try to keep everything light-hearted, i will not let people talk to me like im stupid (chp), esp if we have never spoken before. i just wish some of the higher ups had as much enthusiasm about the site as we still do; i still think it is a good idea to appoint some new folks who have more time to dedicate to keeping this site above water. :chevy:

Edited by kcsilveradoss (see edit history)