Did my install yesterday 3/4

dounome

Well I finally got my truck where it belongs, close to the ground. I have to say that removing old hangers really sucks....but everything else was smooth realativly speaking. I have some pros and cons to this kit, the qaulity of the parts are top notch and the fitment was great, now for the cons, Im not too happy with cutting my upper ball joint, now if you ever have to take off that spindle again you have to buy a new ball joint. There is no way to hold the shaft from spinning now, oh well. I tried to do this job with out taking the half shaft out but it had to. Now for the ride, the rear is ok, but the front is great, better then stock IMOP. I will have to have my magnaflow re-routed to exit infront of the axle now, and install some c-notchs so I can still tow crap oh yeah and those killer Edelbrock IAS shocks those things make a huge difference. If anyone has any questions on this install ask away, I did the whole job solo and it took all day to do, not bad if you ask me. I will put up some pics after the exhaust is done tomorrow and it gets a good bath. BTW this thing looks like a beast now, I now love my truck, and my 22's will be here by the end of the summer I hope.

I left the front stock aside from the spindles, I have to say the front rides better now then stock, oh yeah I cut about a insh of the bump stops. So I think total I have about 3 inches of drop in the front now with the keys turned out a bit. No problems at all.

Archived