Do They Make A Crew Cab Ss Silverado

singletonc20

Did you guys bother looking at the first 2 pics I posted, that's an 05 SD? 2004 was the last year of the ECSB Quadrasteer Sierra Denali. 05-06 all were Crew Cab, Extra short bed, AWD, 2WS, 6.0.... no "hips"

And, the only truck to come with the painted molding on his "55" was the.... drum roll please.... Sierra Denali.

Pics that you posted are not showing up for me... They are of someone driving a vette along the coast or something... :wtf:

Edited by SuperSlowSS (see edit history)

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys bother looking at the first 2 pics I posted, that's an 05 SD? 2004 was the last year of the ECSB Quadrasteer Sierra Denali. 05-06 all were Crew Cab, Extra short bed, AWD, 2WS, 6.0.... no "hips"

And, the only truck to come with the painted molding on his "55" was the.... drum roll please.... Sierra Denali.

For the first two pics you posted, this is what I see...... :confused:

post-18055-1263236888_thumb.jpg

How hard would it be to change the hood, headlights, etc on a Denali to make it look like a Chevy front-end??

Not hard if you had a doner truck. Few of the mounts for the bumper are different, front fenders, headlights, ect, ect.

He probably got light headed form all of this and had to lay down... :P

I want to thank every one for there help. I will be posting pics in about an hour. I believe i found my truck on this web page. it has the same interior.

http://www.netcarshow.com/gmc/2005-sierra_..._1500_crew_cab/

I want to thank every one for there help. I will be posting pics in about an hour. I believe i found my truck on this web page. it has the same interior.

http://www.netcarshow.com/gmc/2005-sierra_..._1500_crew_cab/

Congrats to everyone who said it is/was a Denali :cheers:

I didn't look because they didn't show up. I forgot they stopped it in 04. I would think it would be easier to paint the modling's then swap the whole front end. But hey stranger things have happened.