Hello! So Who Missed Me?

fast4popper

Hi Mel! I need to get your cell number so that I can drunk text you one of these days! :)

Thanks for the support last night. I was just a lil bit intoxYcated! damn brews snuck up on me. I aint been that bad in 4 years!

LOL it was some good entertainment! BTW did u get that candybar?? LMAO

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you weren't the only one :lol:

FU*K you guys! i was feelin a lil bit tipsy! and besides, I remember everything. it was fun to let loose, damn i almost pounded the shit out of a guy, he was in Jennys face with his hand pointing at her. lil 5 foot 3 120# jenny pulled me off of him. it was a good good night!

hope i wasnt too much of a hassle, Shaun i think i pocket dialed you... or did i talk to you? I know Jenny talked to Mel... and then we realized there was a cop behind us, welp enuff of my drama...

whats new???

damn snickers!

FU*K you guys! i was feelin a lil bit tipsy! and besides, I remember everything. it was fun to let loose, damn i almost pounded the shit out of a guy, he was in Jennys face with his hand pointing at her. lil 5 foot 3 120# jenny pulled me off of him. it was a good good night!

hope i wasnt too much of a hassle, Shaun i think i pocket dialed you... or did i talk to you? I know Jenny talked to Mel... and then we realized there was a cop behind us, welp enuff of my drama...

whats new???

damn snickers!

Something tells me your pocket was easier to understand