Looking Into Obx Lt's

firehawknwv

Hey guys I saw the post below about reccommending the ARH LT's for our trucks but they are a bit too pricey for me right now. So Im looking at a set of OBX LT's. Ive heard of them and I know quite a few guys on here were running them. Im wondering what your guys thoughts are on this brand of LT's. I found a set on eb ay for 500 bucks with the cats and are brand new.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-03-Chevy...sQ5fAccessories

id recommend the LPP stainless headers over the OBX's if youre looking to spend in the 500 range...get rid of that weird loop on the driver side primary and 3" collectors instead of 2.5. just my opinion

If I was to do it again, this is the direction I would take. But, I dont have any complaints with my OBX's at all.

I took a look at the LPP LT's and they do look really nice but they dont seem to have any resonators or cats on the y-pipe. It dont really matter to me personaly cuz it will be better performance and sound that way but for state law reasons I want cats. Though on my car Im illegal as hell runing a stragith through exhaust system, lol.

where i live i dont have to worry about the inspection much...the shop where i get mine done at doesnt even bother to do a visual since the truck is so low,t hey dont want to have to get down on the ground, haha...and im about to lower it more. And they havent done a sniffer test around here in years