L.e.d Taillights With Black Back Ground

shawnss

Im looking to get rid of these L.E.D tails. They fit a 03-07 silverado. I tried to bake these and pull them apart to color match them. I didnt get them apart i didnt try to hard. the first corner i pulled on one of the lights tried to crack. It never broke off but it did crack about 3/4 of an inch. you can barley see the crack. im looking for 75 shipped. heres a few pictures i took pictures of the corn were it cracked not bad at all. i just dont want them anymore cause i couldnt color match them to my truck. they were only used for a few months. they arent all scratched up. i dont think they even have one scratch on them.

Heres the picture of the cracked part.

IMG_2587.jpg

Heres a picture from a few inchs back like i said the crack is hard to make out.

IMG_2588.jpg

IMG_2586.jpg

IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

IMG_2582.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Do you know if they are still sealed as far letting condensation in and getting foggy??

They r still sealed. i didnt try that hard at all. i never even got them to budge. they are stuck together like no other. id like to get rid of these and just buy some red led tails.