Just Picked Up A Radix Where Is The Best Place To Get A Tune?

So I just picked up a used Radix Magnacharger for the SS. I called Magnason in Ventura, CA and they are going to charge 400 for a tune. Where would be the best place to get a tune for my truck I live in Los Angeles. Also I need a inline fuel pump Magnason charges around 200 is that a good price? Thanks in advance for any help! :cheers:

You could get a tune from one of the vendors on this site that does it for a better price. But if you can find a reputable tuner around your area to do a live or dyno tune, then I would recommend going that route. And the price on the inline doesn't seem that bad of a deal to me.

So I just picked up a used Radix Magnacharger for the SS. I called Magnason in Ventura, CA and they are going to charge 400 for a tune. Where would be the best place to get a tune for my truck I live in Los Angeles. Also I need a inline fuel pump Magnason charges around 200 is that a good price? Thanks in advance for any help! :cheers:

Dont pay that much for the pump this is where i got mine they shipped fast and they are cheaper do you have the wiring kit that came with the radix for the fuel pump? if not get that from magnuson but buy the pump here and also from what i remember magnuson didnt have a 255 they had the 190 either way too much money for there pumps heres the link where i go mine

http://treperformance.com/i-133255-univers...-fuel-pump.html

Thanks for the help guys! Do I need the 190 or the 225? I can't believe I had both pumps laying around for years then finally got rid of them both with my last car because I didn't think I would ever need them again :banghead:

Thanks for the help guys! Do I need the 190 or the 225? I can't believe I had both pumps laying around for years then finally got rid of them both with my last car because I didn't think I would ever need them again :banghead:

well you are goin for big power, I say why waste the cash on the smaller one, and then have to buy the big one later? spend a lil more and do it right the first time. instead of wasting your money and doing it twice... overkill is a good thing in this case...

you want the 255 i posted a link for a place that ships really fast and they have them with istallation kits for really cheap

http://treperformance.com/i-133255-univers...-fuel-pump.html

• 2 months later...
If you haven't bought your inline pump yet I think we have one of those laying around the shop that you should be able to get real cheap.

Hey Zippy I sent you a pm do you still have the inline pump laying around? If so ill take it let me know how much you want for it :cheers: