I Got Gas Today...

fast4popper

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess its weird to me, no one seems to be complainin bout gas pricing anymore, are we just used to gettin taken everyday at the pump?

now i have one for all of you that know my truck... In Jersey, its against the law to pump your own gas... anyone see a problem with this?

Its the same way in Oregon its illegal which is weird IMO and obviously you pay more for the people

ive never even seen a full serve gas station . we get raped on the price, have to pump it and only get 91. only thing positive is in the middle of the winter its still been in the mid 70's for the past two weeks .

When ever I fill up in NJ, I usually get out quickly and take care of it myself, I don't want them touching my truck.......and I avoid any stations in NY that are full serve.......

I always get out, open the fuel filler door, and remove the cap myself. I need no more scratches than I already have. And I stand and WATCH them fill the truck. I've seen too many stories here where guys got regular when they asked for premium. As far as prices, NJ has some of the cheapest gas prices in the country, so while they are high, we're better off than a lot of places.

I never heard such a thing that it's illegalin places to pump your own gas. That is so stupid. I would never let anyone put gas in my car, sure someone would end up hitting my car or truck with the gas pump, putting a ding in the side or spilling gas down the side. No thanks!

I guess its weird to me, no one seems to be complainin bout gas pricing anymore, are we just used to gettin taken everyday at the pump?

:rant:

I WILL.. :smash: the fn gas here just went up .12 per gal in under 4 days.. :banghead::banghead:

the commie penis inhalers from up north have got nothing better to do than raise gas prices just because they don't have the IQ of a cockroach on how to balance a state budget, that has been out of control for 10 years.. :sigh:

i say GIVE IT BACK TO MEXICO.. :cheers:

:rant:

sorry.. back on topic.. :lol:

Illegal to pump your own gas :wtf: , thats some serious bs. I agree with Hank, open the fuel door and watch them, but first get that viceo! Id love to see it.

Last time used full serve, dumb idiot left the fuel door open and took the gas cap. Turned around when I saw the fuel door open in the rearview and the check engine light turned on (went back to the station). Handed him a nice talking to :idiot: . He offered to wash the rear quarter panel but I said if you cant pump gas properly, you cant wash a panel on a car. While cleaning the panel myself, I saw him get in his car and leave.....I believe he was fired on the spot as the other attendants were watching the whole situation in disbelief.

I agree gas is ridiculous, I am driven into Boston weekly in a 3 series to see drs/surgeon. I refuse to see drs. in central MA.

I love showing up in town with my chevelle and the new younger kids have no clue. I even pull up further then a reg car hoping they get the hint that its behind the plate. When they can't find it and get frustrated they come to the window and ask me where it is. Thats when I get out..

I was going to ask you what there reaction is when they can't find it.. thats great!!!!