A/c Not Coming On Wtf

NS03SS

On Saturday I installed 05 - 06 factory electric cooling fans on my truck, I did make a slight mistake with wiring them in but it wasn't a very big deal, now my A/C compressor isn't coming on to turn the fans on high. I haven't used the A/C in a couple of months but it worked then and I don't know if its been coming on or if its supposed to come on with the defroster. I checked the fuse and relay and they are good, tried jumping the low pressure switch and had no change, checked for power at the compressor and I get 7 volts very quickly on start up and it goes to 0 volts, with the compressor pluged in on start up the clutch engages very quickly and then dissengages. My truck has electronic climate control if that matters but i don't have any other problems with it. I did have to disconnect the battery and the PCM to put the fans in. Does anyone have any info on this for me?

The harrness I got from Nelsonperformance.com it has 3 relays, 2 fan pluges, 2 grounds, 2 powers, 1 wire that goes into the 42 pin on the PCM connector closest to the engine, and 1 wire for the high speed of the fans that gets tapped into a green or green w/ white strip wire in the harness just to the left of the junction box on the engine. Well I tapped into the green w/ white wire because it had 12v but I didn't notice that the clutch wasn't engaged and its supposed tobe and the green wire didn't have the full 12v. It made the one fan come on high drove it like that until today, did the rest of the testing and found out it was the wrong one, switch it to the other one and both are running on low at operating temp. I dont think that cause the A/C problem but I dont know.

Edited by NS03SS (see edit history)