New Exhaust For Maxene

JSTAL

I couldnt stand how quite it was. I promised myself i wouldnt spend any money on the Durtymax so i could finish my truck. Oh well guess i lied. Its awesoem having a nice truck that i can get dirty. its also nice having a 4x4 :chevy:

Went with the 4" stainless turbo back catless MBRP exhaust. IT sunds great and lets you hear it whistle

IMG_3445.jpg

IMG_3446.jpg

IMG_3448.jpg

IMG_3447.jpg

very nice! i drove a dmax for a few weeks while my last truck was in the shop and it had a mbrp exhaust, they sound awesome! It also had a bullydog programmer, that thing would move!! i still cant believe that they gave me a 4 door 4x4 duramax as a loaner vehicle...i wasnt about to argue though.

looks good man, i bet its nice to be able to hear that thing. looks likes its almost time for some new tires

Edited by zachm89 (see edit history)

very nice! i drove a dmax for a few weeks while my last truck was in the shop and it had a mbrp exhaust, they sound awesome! It also had a bullydog programmer, that thing would move!! i still cant believe that they gave me a 4 door 4x4 duramax as a loaner vehicle...i wasnt about to argue though.

looks good man, i bet its nice to be able to hear that thing. looks likes its almost time for some new tires

yup they are fun. im going to do a EFI LIVE tune on it. That should make some power