"how-to" Section Is A Mess!

Rays B4U

Question

11 answers to this question

Yea, the How-to section gets out of control at times. You would be surprised on just how many threads are purged from there on a regular basis that you do not get a chance to see. :uhoh: I will go through it again...

I just did a quick purge and bumped the reminder. Let me know if it looks any better.

Edited by Krambo
Added corrective action statement (see edit history)

Yea, the How-to section gets out of control at times. You would be surprised on just how many threads are purged from there on a regular basis that you do not get a chance to see. :uhoh: I will go through it again...

I just did a quick purge and bumped the reminder. Let me know if it looks any better.

Thanks Kevin, it looks like a How-To Section again! :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks Kevin!!

thanks Mr. Kevin

"How to" is out of control.

Can we have a section called "How Do"?

Or can we have a message before you post a new topic in bold print say "This is a HOW TO thread, YOU post how YOU did something that others may like to know HOW TO do it" or even this is not a thread for questions.

Just a rant but it's getting annoying.