Might Be Selling The Ss

jwaldaias

:( I may be selling my baby, it's an 04 SS with 46,XXX miles on it, AWD, Babied and extra clean. She is completely stock except for the 12 inch subs under the back seat. Victory red, if anyone is looking for one let me know.

Price?

:( I may be selling my baby, it's an 04 SS with 46,XXX miles on it, AWD, Babied and extra clean. She is completely stock except for the 12 inch subs under the back seat. Victory red, if anyone is looking for one let me know.

I'm in the market for a Silverado SS. I'd like to get more info, and take a look at it.

Thanks,

Topgundb

Where did you pull the 25K price from? From checking the correct section on KBB (private property) and in excellent condition they say 18-18.5 just had to check because 25K seemed very high IMO.

http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/PricingRep...QuizConditions=

you must remember KBB is what the dealer may give you, not the market value :cheers:

I sent you one back with phone and email. Did you not get it?

• 2 weeks later...