Got My Baby Back Tonite

desertss

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truck looks great man love the black grille and ducts!! So you got your whole truck repainted correct??? If you don't mind me askin how much did it cost you?? (just a ball park figure will be fine don't have to be exact) I have been thinkin about gettin mine repainted cuz there are alot of paint defects on it.

insurance paid for the repaint, it cost me 100 dollars deductible. but the total bill from the body shop to the insurance was just shy of 8500

insurance paid for the repaint, it cost me 100 dollars deductible. but the total bill from the body shop to the insurance was just shy of 8500

Wow how do i get a peice of that action? My truck is covered in little rock chips caused by the Cinder rock they use in Oregon for the icy roads. I wish my insurance company would cover a new paint job :(

Wow how do i get a peice of that action? My truck is covered in little rock chips caused by the Cinder rock they use in Oregon for the icy roads. I wish my insurance company would cover a new paint job :(

comprensive coverage covers things like blowing sand etc. anything that blows up and hits vehicle is covered under comp.

comprensive coverage covers things like blowing sand etc. anything that blows up and hits vehicle is covered under comp.

holy crap i was thinking around 5500 to 6000. atleast your insurance covered it.

holy crap i was thinking around 5500 to 6000. atleast your insurance covered it.

that did include new grille and windshield, new headlights, new marker lights, new tail lights, new bezel for tailgate handle (broke when removing it)

Hm, wonder if I can claim stone damage to the paint on my truck (it does have some good rock chips on the hood and rockers panels) and have it done for the price of my deductable since i have comprehensive as well. :fingersx:

Edited by black00chev (see edit history)

Hm, wonder if I can claim stone damage to the paint on my truck (it does have some good rock chips on the hood and rockers panels) and have it done for the price of my deductable since i have comprehensive as well. :fingersx:

Let me know how that works out for you!! I have thought about making a claim like this before due to all the sand and salt damage on my truck from being up north but i did not want my premium to go up.