Happy Birthday To Big Red

kcsilveradoss

i know, i remember what happened that one time we had five minutes alone :ninja:

I like you Shaun, but you've got to have one of the sickest senses of humor i know. And i mean that in a non-gay way. Where the hell is that smiley that is flipping his wrist out ? I need to find all of those funny custom smileys. Congrats on the cougar. Now all you need to do is buy her a silicone blower. :cheers:

I like you Shaun, but you've got to have one of the sickest senses of humor i know. And i mean that in a non-gay way. Where the hell is that smiley that is flipping his wrist out ? I need to find all of those funny custom smileys. Congrats on the cougar. Now all you need to do is buy her a silicone blower. :cheers:

wtg.gif, here it is, found it on your myspace under mood.

:crackup::rollin: That is fukn heelawreeous!!

but whats gayer is you checkin out his myspace and the perverted thoughts goin through your head :jester:

Shaun's been trying to set up a competing site for facebook and myspace for some time now, but i think the name is what is really setting him back.......aren't you calling it FaceCock Shaun ? Keep trying, i'm sure there is a demographic for that.

Shaun's been trying to set up a competing site for facebook and myspace for some time now, but i think the name is what is really setting him back.......aren't you calling it FaceCock Shaun ? Keep trying, i'm sure there is a demographic for that.

no i gave up on that one, im going with ballsacrossthenose.com