Kansas City G2g 2010

we have the track rented for the 3rd annual trailblazer ss nationals the next month if anyone here is interested

i'd love to see you guys meet up with us at KCIR i rented the track the 29th of may from 11-6pm :)

not sure how many guys would like to meet up with us.

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No money and two mortgages = No Bling for the ride. HAHA!!! We are glad the second home sold. :cheers:

Could only imagine, and yes so am I!!!

get to work greg, efi tune and you will smoke 'ol brian :D

WAY out......

we have the track rented for the 3rd annual trailblazer ss nationals the next month if anyone here is interested

i'd love to see you guys meet up with us at KCIR i rented the track the 29th of may from 11-6pm :)

not sure how many guys would like to meet up with us.

None LMAO.

was wondering if one of the mods we do at the meet could be recovering my sub box. lol. im sure some of you guys have the experience. how much do you guys think it would cost in material to do it? im thinking maybe suede the same color as the interior. do you guys have any ideas?

was wondering if one of the mods we do at the meet could be recovering my sub box. lol. im sure some of you guys have the experience. how much do you guys think it would cost in material to do it? im thinking maybe suede the same color as the interior. do you guys have any ideas?

Measure out the area of the box and determine the material you want and get enough of it. That and a few cans of high strength spray adhesive which are about 20 bucks a can depending on brand. I'm sure anyone going who could help wouldn't mind doin it for a case of beer and some lunch to help out a fellow member :cheers: