Kansas City G2g 2010

Hey, Brian been awhile since I've been on the site, so long that it took me 2 days to figure out my password. So I am writing this as my wife is looking over my shoulder to make my corrections (BEER) and yes plan on us dragging the SSS and TBSS out of the garage for the G2G! Maybe I'll get the balls and bring the 86 Monte Carlo SS out of storage.

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, Brian been awhile since I've been on the site, so long that it took me 2 days to figure out my password. So I am writing this as my wife is looking over my shoulder to make my corrections (BEER) and yes plan on us dragging the SSS and TBSS out of the garage for the G2G! Maybe I'll get the balls and bring the 86 Monte Carlo SS out of storage.

Awesome, look forward to it Harley. Actually kind of talked about what we need to come up with this last weekend with a couple members. We're workin on it...lol

1. Brian (2BFAST) KS SS

2. Shaun (kcsilveradoss) MO SS

3. Mike (Gasemall) KS SS

4. Ben (-kckid-) MO SS

5. Chris (fast4popper) ALL the way from New Jersey, how bout them apples! SS

6. Kevin (Kevinthegreat) OK SS

7. Joel (Vaguero) MO SS

8. Tim (SSTrabue03) MO SS

9. Steve (Mr.P) TX SS

10. Amanda (kssswife) MO Lightning

11. Greg (Shade_Tree) KS rollin w/ 2BFAST

12. Joe (SS_Muscle_Truck) WI - Probable SS

13. Ben (Bacontk) NE SS

14. Michael (michael48) MO RCSB

15. Harley (SPARKYSSS) KS w/ both SSS & TBSS

16. Cody (kevinthegreat's brother) OK Mustang

17. Carey (Carey) MO RCSB

18. Roberto (2006_ISS) TX ISS

19. Thomas (1BADAZZSS) MO RCSB

20. :cheers:

DANG!!! When you guys make a get together, you don't mess around!! Amanada told me to get my arse over here and ask all the chevy guys if Another Lightning owner can come to. :D

Yay! Glad to see you found the site and the thread! I won't be the odd ball now! If you boys don't mind will you please add my friend Ryan and his super fast Lightning to your list? Thanks!

heck yes its Ryan. Whats up buuuuuddy?! I dunno if I'm gonna be able to bring the Lightning or not (dunno if I'll have it fixed in time) but hopefully the Mustang will be done by then and I can drive it.... if not, I'll be rockin the DD Honda.

if this is ryan, then hell yes you should come :cheers: