Cel O2 Sensor

8 UR HMI

i cant remember the code but i called steve as soon as i got the cel. it said circuit low on bank 1 sensor 1 on my truck. maybe the code was p0131 :dunno: (O2 Sensor Circuit Low Voltage) is what it actually said. plug is still plugged in, o2 is still tight in the headers. they are BRAND new oem sensors that have maybe 1500 miles on them. ill try and put the factory one back in but does anyone have any other suggestions as to what could cause this??

The truck has Pacesetter long tube headers and is tuned by Justin Gadberry; we logged the truck on Saturday afternoon and the O2s were switching at that time. :confused: My suggestion was that the sensor may have come unplugged but Bob inspected the connections and they're solid.

Mr. P.

the new sensors were factory OEM that were brand new when i got them. it wasnt misfiring at all when we logged it. it only did it when i left my house to go back to school 30 minutes after steve left my house. i have no clue whats going on. ill change the factory sensor later this afternoon

back to the top. well couldnt get the old o2 sensor out for some reason, it broke loose then stopped and wouldnt go. i went to a guys house here in college station that builds professional drift cars. since i had an extra oem o2 sensor we cut the old one and left it in the bung and welded a new bung until i can get the header off and a new o2 bung welded in that spot. even with the new one the cel is STILL on after about 8-10 cranks and drives. i cant figure out whats going on.

my tune is almost identical to the one i had for 4 months and it was never on even with my aeroforce scanning for dtc'. so what else could it be?

the code said either bad sensor or lean mixture?? when we logged the truck it stayed richer the whole time.

i need help cause im scared number 7 is going or gone cause its bank 1 sensor 1

ok well cel went off but now when i come to a stop the truck wants to die then it picks itself back up. maybe the tiny vac leak i have but im not sure. im gonna replace the tiny little boot this week and see if it goes away.