Video Of My Led Lighting Done

idahoBLKss

looks good ! . . .now knock out the radio !

On your stearing wheel buttons . . . cock them sideways to make them less bright, and the same for the air bag

yeah im not sure im going to do the radio because i want to do a tv screen in there, but who knows maybe ill do it anyway. but i like how bright the airbag controls are , i wish everything was that bright.

looks awesome jon. i like the "SS Kustoms" in ur next picture lol. i told christian to call u to get decals!!! well nice man, i just might have christian do my dash !!!

thanks bobbo! christian thats duct tape on sss.net ? if so i didnt know his real name...lol... yeah he a cool dude for sure.

nice Jon

I am gonna take a trip to your house and have you do this for me but i want white

heck yeah bring it, i got a couch you and your girl can sleep on ...lol

road trip! can i come :fingersx:

yeah you and MC come together and we can have a led party!! :cheers:

yeah im not sure im going to do the radio because i want to do a tv screen in there, but who knows maybe ill do it anyway. but i like how bright the airbag controls are , i wish everything was that bright.

thanks bobbo! christian thats duct tape on sss.net ? if so i didnt know his real name...lol... yeah he a cool dude for sure.

heck yeah bring it, i got a couch you and your girl can sleep on ...lol

yeah you and MC come together and we can have a led party!! :cheers:

heck yea have to work out a time for us to come wife will have to get off and i will have to put in for a pass may be seeing you soon

just got all my stuff back from jon and damn does it look SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.. couldnt be any happier makes the inside of the truck look so much better.. ill get some pics in the next couple of days and post them up.. :thumbs::thumbs:

hurry up we are all waiting for pis/video!!! :cool:

how much for u to do mine in red!!! looks great
pm sent Edited by idahoBLKss (see edit history)