Arh Headers Group Buy

firehawknwv

I think the general consensus is if they had lower pricing at one time, why aren't they offering it again? Or at least that's my take. I'm not interested at this time only because the "group purchase" price is the same price I can get at anytime from my preferred vendor. I'm going to save my pennies at this time.

So is everyone going to back out now?

no one is "backing out" you asked for interest... People said yes we are interested pending pricing. Pricing is higher than a giraffes rearend so therefore many of us are no longer interested. Try going to them with the ammunition about the better previous price from the other GB on the other forums. You have to make them sell the product at the price they had before. 304 Stainless is still way under what is was in mid 2008. I dont see us getting the same price as mid 2008? Just ammunition so if they pull the "well prices have gone up" crap.

heres a link to prove it.

http://www.meps.co.uk/composite%20stainles...priceindex.html

• 2 months later...

I kind of dropped the thing when people started complaining about prcing after I went to the leg work of hooking us up. Besides I got a set of Dough Throley headers. Im sure they will still do the group by if someone else wants to pick it up and contact them and mention there was a previous inquerry on about this.