Wtb: Race Muffler Or Resonator

black00chev

Like the title says, looking for the smallest I can get. 2.5" in/out anything BUT Flowmaster and the cheaper the better! Old RUSTmaster well, rusted out the back part of the case and tail pipes. Need something small as Im only clamping these on. :thumbs:

Also if anyone can reccomend a good exhaust clamp that WONT allow leaks like these dumb things...

sum-g4620_m.jpg

magnaflow has some race mufflers that are similar in size to the flowmaster 10 series, so theyre pretty small. someone over on pt.net has been trying to sell one for a while but i think its 4" in/out, haha. good luck man

you should actually get some flanges welded on instead of the clamps IMO.. But if you must use clamps get the stainless steel strap style band clamps.

Ya i only wanna clamp on, dont wanna put to much money into this right now since i very well may sell this truck in the upcoming months.

On those OBXs, what does the inside look like?

Ya i only wanna clamp on, dont wanna put to much money into this right now since i very well may sell this truck in the upcoming months.

On those OBXs, what does the inside look like?

they are pretty much strait through. Not sure how much they will muffle any sound..

spend a little extra and get one of those magnaflows like i have...it will sound MUUUCH better than that summit one, or so i would think. That site in the other thread has them alot cheaper than what i bought mine for.