No Trucks in England

SSmoothSilSS

Just got back from London and didn't see one truck with a stepside or fleetside bed only flatbeds. I thought we drove crazy over here, but man they drive fast through the city, and get out of the way when you hear a police siren, were talkin 60 mph through town or faster. And I hardly saw a damaged car, even though they park so close together and drive bumper to bumper. Anyway had a great time sunny the whole time I was there. :cool:

I didn't drive at all. I used the Tube, buses, and taxi. The only way to go plus no parking down town. Very expensive to park at the hotels. Almost saw 2 people get hit for not looking to the right, you've got to be on your toes when walking downtown. :crazy:

I am from England and my wife says the same thing that we do drive very fast in the town and on the motorways in excess of 100mph constantly traffic flows very well and we have very good lane discipline it really works we just need to enforce that over here and traffic/road rage would be greatly reduced.

ssblackss

I am from England and my wife says the same thing that we do drive very fast in the town and on the motorways in excess of 100mph constantly traffic flows very well and we have very good lane discipline it really works we just need to enforce that over here and traffic/road rage would be greatly reduced.

ssblackss

I agree the drivers seem to be well mannered and just went with the flow of traffic. They were driving close together on tight roads and to seem to handle it very well, we seem to get uptight when the roads are jamed and if most people seem to slow down for no reason which causes the jam ups. :crazy:

Archived