Domino's New Pizza

SS Silv

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

had one last week , definatly better but its not gourmet , the wings were pretty good but for 5.99 its worth it and far better than a liittle caesers 5.00 pizza

agreed....definite improvement over their old cardboard crap but nothing special. for the price its pretty good stuff

Deffintely a huge difference. I hated the old Domino's pizza. The new one is a lot better. Better than Papa John, Little Ceaser, not better than pizza hut yet. But the cheesey bread bets Pizza hut's bread sticks.

Ordered it, eating it right now.

Not bad, but I will stick with Papa Johns for "fast food" pizza...

To me, it seems like they tried too hard on the garlic crust. IMO, this will turn a lot of people off. It also had too much cheese, it was kind of gagy.

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

your out of your damn mind Chase, nothing beats Little Ceasar's $5 pizza. Same to the rest of you who agreed the new Dominos is better. It still tastes like ass, the only thing they improved on is the crust and even that all they did was add some garlic to.

Pizza Pizza FTMFW

my friends a manager there. ill show u my creation that we made the other night. its called the bobzilla

IMG_2141.jpg

pep, meatball, can. bacon, italian sausage, ham, pineapple, double crust ex. sauce, cheese crust and garlic on top :)

shes thick!!!

IMG_2142.jpg

Edited by 8 UR HMI (see edit history)

your out of your damn mind Chase, nothing beats Little Ceasar's $5 pizza. Same to the rest of you who agreed the new Dominos is better. It still tastes like ass, the only thing they improved on is the crust and even that all they did was add some garlic to.

Pizza Pizza FTMFW

Little Ceasars all the way :cheers:

for $5.99 I'll try it. Little C is alright but not the greatest. the price appeals to me more than anything. Those pizzas are 2 meals for me so $2.50 per fast food meal is great :jester: I love papa johns pizza the most but $15 for a pizza is just crazy high. they add all kind of fees around here