What Rims Do I Get

nagger

hey guys, everyone out there that has to get rims knows that it is the hardest thing to choose on your truck.

i have a birch metallic silver silver ss.can i get some ides on some wheels.wanting to go black. adn im also looking at the dropstar ds09 wheels.

Thanks

Luke

hey Luke I have 22" BOSS 313's black face w/polished lip imo it looks great on silver birch btw is the best color lol

here are some pics for ya brother

i have plenty more if you want some lol just let me know

rims3.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

phonestuff026.jpg

100_1017.jpg

100_1018.jpg

100_0747.jpg

100_0523-1.jpg

100_0392.jpg

I personally like McMahan's rims, I think they look great on a Silver Birch colored SS. It is your truck, so choose what you want.

In my choice on rims I like BBS and American Racing Torque Thrust ST rims. Maybe get a few choices of your favorite rims and add a poll. Good luck!

mcmahan do you have a front pic of that red ss? is that a black billet gril on it? thinking about either buying one or painting my billet grill black wondering how it looks

let me get home I will check. I know hey had it powder coated black he is a member here too Jayss he is deployed now so idk if he will respond fast enough for you but it looks good. I think i may have one though

check his profile or topics he may have posted up pics there as well

Edited by McMahan (see edit history)

no posts or pics on his profile, but lemme know if you have a pic. wondered what it would look like. i just got black rims with a silver lip wondering if i should do it black to match the rims or leave it silver to match the lip. also painting my bowtie and brake ducts black

no posts or pics on his profile, but lemme know if you have a pic. wondered what it would look like. i just got black rims with a silver lip wondering if i should do it black to match the rims or leave it silver to match the lip. also painting my bowtie and brake ducts black

yea man it looks bamf he has a black bow tie brake ducts and grills tinted break lights ect... its is a nice truck

all my grills and bowtie are satin black. and my tailights and thrid brake light will be done here shortly. along with the wheels then ill be riding satin black and silver birch

i love mine like that i have done every thing satin black accept my brake ducts i had Jon get me the black overlays for the SS emblems on the side its so clean i get compliments all the time on my truck