4/6 Awd Ss Drop

SSplaytoy

has anyone looked at thier driveshafts....it most likely happend when i was pulling a trailer but there is a nice shiny ring about a 1/2" wide around the driveshaft where it came in contact with the crossmember that loops above it...its not dug out but, polished in that one spot....anyone elses do this?

Mine's clean :dunno:

some of these guys are awd . the awd trucks use a 1 piece drive shaft and have no carrier bearing . there is just a weak crossmember in the way . i cut mine out a while back . i plan to get some steel tubing and make a d/s loop in the place of it.

some of these guys are awd . the awd trucks use a 1 piece drive shaft and have no carrier bearing . there is just a weak crossmember in the way . i cut mine out a while back . i plan to get some steel tubing and make a d/s loop in the place of it.

yea...mines AWD and its just polished, when you rub your finger across it you can barely feel it so its probably only ever hit one or twice so im not to worried about it