Change The Way Topics Are Viewed?

BAGZ

um it funny you say that. we have two mac computers and on one for some reason it only shows links at the bottom of the post. when you go into it. but the other it shows every post instead of just the links. id really like to know if there was a way to change it also.

i think what he means is the ability to preview the contents of a thread without clicking on the link. however, if he means the posts in a thread, then yes, just change the settings in the options menu while in a thread.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

i think what he means is the ability to preview the contents of a thread without clicking on the link.

No he saying the lay out of the topics are in outline form..... As stated just go to the top of the page on the right side and change the view and the problem will be fixed. :chevy:

No he saying the lay out of the topics are in outline form..... As stated just go to the top of the page on the right side and change the view and the problem will be fixed. :chevy:

in that case, yes.

and here is a picture i took a while back to help another member fix this:

Subscribe.jpg

:cheers:

just go to any post and find the options in the top right corner and click switch to standard and that should fix your problem

Thanks for the hook up this was really starting to PI$$ me off man lol i felt like throwing my Mac desktop across the room!

Thanks for the hook up this was really starting to PI$$ me off man lol i felt like throwing my Mac desktop across the room!

has nothing to do with what OS you are on. i've never had this problem with any of my macs.