Daytona 500 "tv Viewing" Get Together

I was thinking about it... then all of a sudden, like normal, shit happens. the Mrs. step mom passed away, funeral is at 2 sunday. sorry guys, was gonna come and bring whissle out in the snow, just to show the "show truckers" out there that she isnt afraid to get cold!

Sorry to hear Chris, give Jenny my condolences. :(

its been a roller coaster... last monday we got a call, her aunt passed in Indy, drove down there for 4 days. and now this. 2 funerals in 9 days. I dont know anymore. sometimes i wonder if i am next, then again, my bday is coming soon. lets hope that goes off without a hitch.

Thanks Dan. she is doin better than i expected. funeral is sunday and burial is monday. thats when i think it will hit her. right now its just planning things. UGH it sucks!

its been a roller coaster... last monday we got a call, her aunt passed in Indy, drove down there for 4 days. and now this. 2 funerals in 9 days. I dont know anymore. sometimes i wonder if i am next, then again, my bday is coming soon. lets hope that goes off without a hitch.

Thanks Dan. she is doin better than i expected. funeral is sunday and burial is monday. thats when i think it will hit her. right now its just planning things. UGH it sucks!

I hear ya, it's never easy. Call if you need anything!

I was thinking about it... then all of a sudden, like normal, shit happens. the Mrs. step mom passed away, funeral is at 2 sunday. sorry guys, was gonna come and bring whissle out in the snow, just to show the "show truckers" out there that she isnt afraid to get cold!

Sorry to hear, Chris. Please send my condolences as well. It would have been nice to see you again.

Sorry to hear the bad news Chris ... just if you need to talk