2 Or 3 Bar Map Sensor

jlosh20s

Ive been searching for the part# for either a 2 bar or 3 bar map sensor that is a direct replacement for the stock one and the research ive done has come back with alot of different numbers? And is any one else running a speedensity tune throught hp tuners?

Ive been searching for the part# for either a 2 bar or 3 bar map sensor that is a direct replacement for the stock one and the research ive done has come back with alot of different numbers? And is any one else running a speedensity tune throught hp tuners?
2 BAR MAP = GM P/N: 12580698 AC Delco: 213-1631 - This one is a direct replacement.

3 BAR MAP = GM P/N: 12223861 - This one is not a direct replacement.

thanks guys cant wait to ditch the MAF

I was originally afraid to go SD, and now that I have been tuning without the MAF the truck is FAR more throttle-responsive, economical, and better performing than ever. Don't be afraid to do this, you just have to be committed to getting it properly tuned in person.

Mr. P. :)

I was originally afraid to go SD, and now that I have been tuning without the MAF the truck is FAR more throttle-responsive, economical, and better performing than ever. Don't be afraid to do this, you just have to be committed to getting it properly tuned in person.

Mr. P. :)

are you using hp tuners or efi live?