Wtb: 03-05 Black Ss Grille

hirdlej

I am wanting to buy a UNMOLESTED black SS grille. No spray can jobs, no cracks, just a plain clean grille. I would prefer that it be flawless. Anyone wanting to sell one for quick cash please PM me. I am located in Minneapolis area zip 55416. If you are willing to ship I will pay it. Heck I might even be willing to trade my like new Volant CAI for one or other parts.

Mine is stock as of right now but I am looking to black it out, emblem and all. Do you have an old one that you messed with for a possible trade? I'm also considering going billet but once again, im going to black it out.

post-19043-1264645196_thumb.jpg

Wow - So let me guess, you hit up sstylin about a tailgate spoiler, he responded to you...and then you just bought one from someone else and never responded back to him.

Sounds familiar...

You hit me up about my grille, ask me a bunch of questions, I get you extra pictures, and then I hear nothing from you. I assumed you didn't want it but you could have at least told me that.

Anyone looking for a molested all black grille hit me up.

-Ross

Wow - So let me guess, you hit up sstylin about a tailgate spoiler, he responded to you...and then you just bought one from someone else and never responded back to him.

Sounds familiar...

You hit me up about my grille, ask me a bunch of questions, I get you extra pictures, and then I hear nothing from you. I assumed you didn't want it but you could have at least told me that.

Anyone looking for a molested all black grille hit me up.

-Ross

I told you I didn't want it since it was painted. Apparently it wasn't obvious to you. I made you a fair offer being your grille was bastardized and you rattle canned it with cheap krylon paint. It was going to require labor to make it look nice again. Right now it looks like garbage.

As far as the spoiler goes, I talked to the seller on the phone. He didn't appear to be open to shipping it from LaCrosse, WI to Minneapolis so I respected that. Some guys don't want to ship stuff and that's fine. I found someone on here who was willing to ship it for the same price as the seller wanted for me to pick it up. Why drive 4 hours round trip for something I can have delivered to my door for the same price?

Last but not least. Why did you feel the need to come in here and shit on my thread? Seriously. You're a dick for doing that. I'm sick of guys who shit in other people's threads. Making rude comments or saying "Ohh I can get it here for this much...." or "I saw one in another thread for only.......". I don't care what you think. You're either offering me something or keep your mouth shut. Now if you want me to publicly go into your thread and tell everyone your spray-painted black SS grille looks like shit. has rock chips, and has overspray all over it, I can. Otherwise I will be respectful and keep my mouth shut and let other potential buyers figure it out for themselves.

I told you I didn't want it since it was painted. Apparently it wasn't obvious to you. I made you a fair offer being your grille was bastardized and you rattle canned it with cheap krylon paint. It was going to require labor to make it look nice again. Right now it looks like garbage.

As far as the spoiler goes, I talked to the seller on the phone. He didn't appear to be open to shipping it from LaCrosse, WI to Minneapolis so I respected that. Some guys don't want to ship stuff and that's fine. I found someone on here who was willing to ship it for the same price as the seller wanted for me to pick it up. Why drive 4 hours round trip for something I can have delivered to my door for the same price?

Last but not least. Why did you feel the need to come in here and shit on my thread? Seriously. You're a dick for doing that. I'm sick of guys who shit in other people's threads. Making rude comments or saying "Ohh I can get it here for this much...." or "I saw one in another thread for only.......". I don't care what you think. You're either offering me something or keep your mouth shut. Now if you want me to publicly go into your thread and tell everyone your spray-painted black SS grille looks like shit. has rock chips, and has overspray all over it, I can. Otherwise I will be respectful and keep my mouth shut and let other potential buyers figure it out for themselves.

Do you feel better?

I wasn't being a dick - I figured I would get a response from you here and I was just irritated that I went out of my way to get you the information that you wanted and got no response after getting it to you.

As for my grille - I've been on this forum a long time and there are a ton of members here that have painted the inserts on theirs the same way - There's normal wear on it but no overspray. Hell, I even offered to spray it again for you if you wanted it.

You're acting as if I mis-represented what I was selling - I posted pics of it in the original post, I told you exactly what the condition of it was, and even got you more pictures of it...and then never heard back from you.

Be careful who you yourself shit on around here since I see you're fairly new.

Good luck finding a grille.

:cheers:

I'm not as green as you think padre'.

Group: Member

Member No.: 5655

Color: Black

Year: 2004

Easy Captain - I was referring to your activity on the board - I hadn't seen you around until recently.

Don't get your panties in a bunch.

You didn't respond when I sent you the pictures you asked for and then I read this thread...I probably should have sent you a pm instead and that's my fault - but it pissed me off.

Again, good luck to you.