New Look?

First off, sick truck! I really like the hood and the spoiler........ To answer the question though, I am a big fan of soft tonneaus. I think any truck looks best with a soft tonneau. Even the hard ones look too much like an afterthought to me for some reason. I know that doesn't really make sense because in theory a hard tonneau should blend in more, but hey I guess I'm weird. My truck is similar to yours, but I have a soft tonneau. I really like the blacked out grill and lower scoops, I think I may do that to mine. How did you get your Chevy symbol that color? It looks tinted somehow

post-19043-1264640038_thumb.jpg

post-19043-1264640291_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stg313 (see edit history)

Looks nice! Are you thinking about selling the bed rug? I'd like to get one again...mine was stolen...still have velcro in my bed :banghead: And...I'm having those same wheels put on my truck in the next week or so, except in 20s. Hope they look as good on my truck as they do your truck :smash:

Edited by Kim (see edit history)

Looks nice! Are you thinking about selling the bed rug? I'd like to get one again...mine was stolen...still have velcro in my bed :banghead: And...I'm having those same wheels put on my truck in the next week or so, except in 20s. Hope they look as good on my truck as they do your truck :smash:

not sure if im selling it yet but if i do ill let you know :thumbs:

Looks pretty damn sharp. your truck has really came alongs ways. by the way everybody keeps telling me the boss 330s are played out. but i think they are sick thats why i ordered the same set. but in chrome and 24s. should be here on the 5th of feb.