Ipad

04CHASE

when did you move to amish community? i think you need to go back on rumspringa :jester:

i can see where your coming from but there is a place for technology and it dam sure isnt behind the wheel.

I guess I'm getting to old to be a techy anymore :jester: I remember paying $300+ for a palm pilot back in the day lol

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is the thing...melissa's netbook only lasted about a month, and if i were to replace her netbook, it would be with one of these. i would love one of these while on the plane or in the airport. as far as not having a camera, or usb ports, i don't use my laptop as a camera so i won't be missing anything by not having one on the ipad. then, i never use the usb ports on my laptop anyway. i think people are trying to compare the ipad to a laptop or a desktop computer. the intended purpose of the ipad is to fill the void between laptops/desktops and smartphones, not to run large programs or control the space station.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

The local news showed people lined up at a local Apple store to buy these and the line of people wasn't much. I was expecting a mega long line of people for miles. Thinking it's going to be a flop, but time will tell.

looked at them today and my 3GS seems to have more stuff I use (jailbroken) I did hear that someone is working on a program to jailbreak the Iphone v 3.1.3 and the Ipad and its going to be a non-tethered jailbreak I know there would be alot more options if it is Jailbroken

looked at them today and my 3GS seems to have more stuff I use (jailbroken) I did hear that someone is working on a program to jailbreak the Iphone v 3.1.3 and the Ipad and its going to be a non-tethered jailbreak I know there would be alot more options if it is Jailbroken

is "jailbroken" and app used to unlock them? if so, im not sure why you would want/need to "jailbreak" the ipad, its not a phone, plus the 3g is prepaid on the ipad. there is an app called "line 2" that allows you to have two phone numbers on one phone, and the second line does not use up any of your minutes.

Edited by WODY™ (see edit history)

haha thats great. Only reason thats not possible is because the ipad is thinner than the iphone....... But i bet their internals are very similar

Curious owner opened up his brand new apple ipad to see...

JDbjc.png:troll: